Thursday 11 February 2016

BornPretty Store Black Stamping Polish

                                                                               -stamping polish provided by BornPrettyStore-

Hello!

Today, I am reviewing one of the most essential tool in a stamping lover life: black stamping polish.
Everyone who ever tried to stamp their nails knows that a good stamping polish is basically the most important for getting clear, sharp images, and probably also knows how hard it is to find a good black stamping polish. It needs to be pigmented, it needs to work well with the stamper, and it needs to be really, really black. I present, black stamping polish from BornPrettyStore


This polish is everything a stamping polish needs to be: very black, very pigmented, easy to work with. It will, like most black polishes, stain your skin a little if you get too much of it on it, but nothing a little acetone and a good brush can't fix, or you can use one of many latex barriers on the market for protecting your fingers while stamping. I won't do much talking, I will just let pictures talk:






Well, I think that's enough? :) Anyway, this polish is so very good, I didn't use anything else for black stamping since I got it.

This is the link:  http://www.bornprettystore.com/15ml-born-pretty-nail-stamping-polish-black-nail-polish-p-22322.html

It's a great bargain for just $4.79 for 15ml bottle, it goes a long way.

And when you buy it, don't forget to use my code RAPYX31 for 10% off your order.

xo

Stefi


No comments:

Post a Comment