Sunday 14 February 2016

Hearts Stamping Plate

                                                                    - plate provided by BornPrettyStore-

Happy Valentine's day, folks!

Of course I have hearts for Vday :) I know you stocked up on your love plates for this year, but it's never to late to start thinking ahed, and besides, hears are always a good choice for stamping :)
This is BornPrettyStore plate BP-61


It's very cute, and as all BornPrettyStore plates, very well etched and a breeze to stamp with.
This is what I did:




I especially like the last one, those brokend hearts are so good! (stamped with black stamping polish from previous post ;) )

This is where you buy this pretty plate: http://www.bornprettystore.com/love-heart-nail-stamping-template-image-plate-born-pretty-bp61-p-20034.html

And as always, don't forget to use my code RAPYX31 for 10% off your order.

xo

Stefi

No comments:

Post a Comment